How to make your wedding and your wedding photos unique: wedding speeches
You are wondering how your wedding day will be for months now. The whole organization and preparation are almost completed. You carefully chose your wedding photographer, you booked the most exclusive venue and chose the wedding dress that enhances your beauty at best. What is still missing to make your wedding day a unique irresistible moment?
Here is one of the simplest ways to make your special day truly unforgettable.
In this post, we suggest you a plain detail you can add to your wedding day schedule without bringing any time change.
We are talking about “wedding speeches”.
They are nothing but time dedicated to fun and emotions, where parents, maid of honor, best men, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and friends stand up in turn during the reception, take the attention of all guests and tell something fun and exciting about the bride and the groom.
Not all the couples, especially here in Italy, give the right attention to this wonderful detail.
Wedding speeches are a precious opportunity for each one present at the wedding, in these simple ways:
1) For the guests, it becomes a way to know the couple better and better, to hear never heard stories and episodes about their love story and to be entertained enjoying the fun as audience role.
2) For witnesses and friends, it’s an occasion to pull out of the hat anecdotes and past situations spent with the bride and the groom. To tell them comically involving all guests, friends, relatives, and of course the couple.
3) For bride and groom are a moment of pure entertainment devoted entirely to them and their love story, a touching moment which leaves room for memories and emotions.
4) For us photographers, it is a unique occasion, where sentiments turn into visible emotions through words, which we are ready to catch in our shots. Unrepeatable scenes that you can experience from an outside point of view, forever.
How can you miss all these moments?
Here you find some tips we feel like giving to those who will take part in wedding speeches, they are simple and effective.
– Catch the attention around you and introduce yourself! Give details on what’s your wedding role and on how you met the bride and groom.
– Take notes of the speech you are about to do, even if you are going to put some improvisation, try to always have the written speech with you.
– The wedding day is made to have fun, avoid uncomfortable or boring topics.
– Be irresistible! Look for funny quotes on marriage as an introduction to your speech, here’s an example: “Some Sasha Guitry once said,” If someone takes away your wife, the best revenge is to let her with them“. What an advice here! “
– Last but not least, the most important rule: in order to be fun, you have to have fun first. So, without double thinking, have fun and laugh loud, the opportunities to do it won’t be few.
Now you just have to share this post with your maid of honor, best men, bridesmaids, groomsmen, friends and all those people you hope to see you standing excitedly at the reception, ready to make their wonderful wedding speech.
They will read it and, we are sure, they will know how to astonish you!
What are you waiting for? ; )